Transportation Filings & Permits in San Diego, CA

Helpful Information & Links
Motor Carrier Permits (MCP's):
Any person who operates a commercial motor vehicle on the public highway is required to obtain a Motor Carrier Permit per CVC§34601 (c)(1) and §34601 (d).
Fast Facts Brochur
Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV):
Employer Pull Notice - H265
California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC):
General Order 115F (Rules Requiring all Charter Party Carriers of Passengers...)