All Your Business Insurance Coverage at the Best Rates
Insurance is a cornerstone of success and security for any business. But when it comes to YOUR business, you’re entitled to expect more from your agent. Like great value and quality, true personal service, trust, discretion — and a single point for all your insurance needs
So, when you’re considering or reviewing your business insurance needs with these things in mind, start at Windfall Insurance Services and you won’t need to look any further.
We offer decades of experience and expertise in all classes of business insurance in California and across the nation. And, as an independent brokerage, we work with 300 leading insurers to provide the best coverage at the best price.
What Type of Business Insurance Do I Need?
Your business is unique. So are your business insurance needs. We work with you to identify and customize exactly the right protection — no gaps that could leave you dangerously exposed, and no coverage that you don’t need.
The main components are likely to include:
- Commercial General Liability to protect you against costly lawsuits arising from accidents and other hazards. This covers legal costs, judgments and settlements up to specified limits.
- Commercial Property to protect the structure of any buildings you own from perils like fire and vandalism, and to protect your contents and equipment from these and other dangers such as theft, whether you own your property or not.
- Business Interruption, protection against the risk of an unforeseen, covered incidents that hit your business income
For small firms, this coverage can be combined into a single, lower-cost Business Owners Policy (BOP) offering protection of up to $5 million
Beyond these essentials, you will have other options depending on the scale of your business and the specific risks you face, These can include:
- Professional Liability or Errors and Omissions (E&O): Insures against client claims of financial harm due to your mistakes or other failures.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI): Protects you against claims by employees (and even job applicants) that their rights have been violated.
- Cyber Liability: Theft of confidential data like customer records and financial information. Can cover compensation and other costs of putting things right.
- Product Liability: Protects against claims of injury or other loss directly attributed to a product your made.
- Electronic Data Processing (EDP): For your computer hardware and software.
- Commercial Vehicle: All types of autos, vans and trucks, including insurance for non-owned autos used for your business.
- Inland Marine: Extends property coverages beyond the physical boundaries of your business.
- Directors and Officers (D&O): Indemnifies senior personnel against personal losses or legal costs as the result of a claim against them as individuals.
- Workers Compensation: See our separate page ((((Insert link)))))
- Mechanical and Equipment Failure: In-situ or on-site locations.
- Earthquake & Flood: Coverage against the increasing risk of these natural disasters.
- Employee Honesty: Especially important when your employees handle money or clients’ property.
- Surety Bonds: Fast turnaround for contractors, often required for public service and other major projects.
There are many other business-specific policies we can tell you about such as Commercial Trucking, Contractors, Restaurants & Bars, Health and Fitness and Non-Profits.
In addition, we can provide Umbrella Insurance, which raises the standard limits in other policies you hold.
What Types of Business Can You Insure?
Whether you run a home-based or smaller business, or a larger organization with a single or multiple sites, whether your business is here in California, in San Diego or state-wide, national, Mexican or bi-national, we can arrange your insurance.
How Long Does it Take to Get Insured?
Most business insurances and bonds can normally be arranged within 24 hours. More complex coverages might take up to a week — but you won’t find it faster anywhere else.
Why Windfall is Your Best Business Insurance Solution
Here at Windfall Insurance in San Diego, we’ve built a premier agency based on client trust and confidentiality, outstanding expertise in both the US and Mexico (we’re bilingual), and the scope of our service, which covers just about every type of business insurance needs.
You won’t need to go anywhere else for your coverage, whether in business or personal, and if you need advice on risk management or claims, we’re here to help you.
As an independent agent, we can shop for and negotiate the best business insurance rates as well as generous discounts when they’re available. And once we insure you, we monitor rates and stay in touch with your changing needs to ensure you’re always getting the best deal.
With a commitment to people and quality, we focus on helping our clients protect their assets, grow their business and achieve financial security and success — no matter what type of business they’re in.
Need a Quote or More Information?
Save yourself time and money. Contact Windfall today for answers to your questions and fast, no-cost, no-obligation quotes.
If you don’t see something that fits your business model, call (619) 661-0505 today for a custom business insurance plan that fits your business.