Auto, Boat and Motorcycle Insurance

When you buy an automotive insurance policy, what you're really buying is a group of individual coverage's. Each coverage protects you against a specific incidence, and once you understand the various coverage's and how they can affect you, you can decide which ones to include in your policy. You can also determine how much coverage you will need. The following are some common coverage's found in an auto policy. NOTE - Your policy may not contain all of these coverage's.

Auto Insurance

  • Personal
  • Commercial
  • Both Available in Mexico

Boat, Yacht, Vessels Insurance

  • Personal
  • Commercial
  • Both Available in Mexico

Motorcyle Insurance

  • Personal
  • Commercial
  • Both Available in Mexico
Bodily Injury (BI) Liability Coverage is mandatory in most states, and pays for damages due to injury or death of others in an auto accident for which you or the driver of your car are legally responsible. It also pays your legal defense costs in applicable cases.

Property Damage (PD) Liability Coverage is also often mandatory and covers a set limit of the costs for another individual's vehicle or property that has been damaged in an accident for which you or the driver of your car is legally responsible.

Medical Payments Coverage helps cover part of the cost for reasonable and necessary doctor, hospital and funeral expenses for you and your passengers injured or killed in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. Payments from most companies are usually limited to a period of one to three years after the accident.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM) Coverage helps protect you from incurring unwanted expenses due to an accident in which the driver at fault has either no insurance or insufficient coverage.

Collision Coverage
is normally required if you are still paying off your vehicle, and covers the cost of damage or replacement due to a collision or rollover.

Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage is also normally required on financed vehicles, and covers repair costs for damage due to theft, fire, vandalism, flooding, hail or other perils (but not damage by collision or rollover).

Rental Reimbursement pays a limited amount for the cost of renting a car while yours is being repaired.

Towing and Labor covers the services portion of roadside assistance needs. The delivery of gas, oil or a battery is covered, but not the cost of these items. If you lock the keys in the vehicle or need a tire changed, this may also be covered. Before subscribing to this coverage, make sure that you do not already have coverage through an auto club membership.
Get your International License with us over the internet quick! You can apply for an International License here ~
1 Year - $175.00
3 Years - $200.00
5 Years - $250.00
10 Years - $350.00
Need to change or update your policy? Click this link for our handy online form for Personal Insurance. Print the form, fill it out and then fax it to us at (619) 661-0506. Please make sure you receive a confirmation in writing from your agent. We do not have any binding authority available on this website.

Need to Add Additional Interest? Additional Interest Form